James A Wickre Attorney

James A Wickre Attorney
Let me help you develop an estate plan that fits your needs.

Friday, February 6, 2015

A Valentine’s Day Wedding


In addition to being a full time attorney I am also a part time municipal court judge for the city of Phoenix, Oregon and a pro tem municipal court judge for the city of Medford. Oregon law provides that municipal judges may perform wedding ceremonies.  As a result one of the fun things I get to do is preside over wedding ceremonies.  Each week I perform on average one or two weddings here at my law office in our conference room.  This year, Valentine’s Day, falls on a Saturday and I have agreed to come in for several weddings.  A Valentine’s Day wedding is a date both can remember come anniversary time and it is very romantic.

For more information on Marriage here is a link to an Oregon State Bar article.

No comments:

Post a Comment