James A Wickre Attorney

James A Wickre Attorney
Let me help you develop an estate plan that fits your needs.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Revocable Living Trusts


I have been preparing estate plans for my clients since 1975. In that time I have used Revocable Living Trusts as a valuable tool to the help many of my clients avoid probate and plan for incapacity. Many of my clients planning for their senior years want to remain in their home. A trust can offer help to insure that these wishes and desires are honored.

A REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST can also insure that your loved ones will not have to take the time and expense of probating your estate after your death.

Under a REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST you have complete control over your property and other assets. You can change the trust at any time or you can revoke it. You can do anything with your property that you can do with it now.

Unlike some, I am not in the business of selling trusts. It is possible you do not need a trust. If that is the case, I will tell you. A trust is just one of many estate planning tools and each estate plan needs to be tailored to fit your needs and desires. I am in the profession of giving legal advice so that you are fully informed of your options and so you can make an informed decision. I will implement your plan with your help in a collaborative effort to establish your estate plan.

"Let me help you develop an estate plan that fits your needs."

Please call for fees. We will gladly give our fees by phone for most of our legal services. Most of our fees are done on a flat fee basis. Call 541 772-3371
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment